As one of the nation's oldest investment firms, Hilliard Lyons has been providing financial insight to generations of clients since 1854. Our Financial Consultants provide a thoroughly planned approach to wealth management, focusing on the creation, preservation and distribution of wealth in alignment with the different stages of a clients life.
We specialize in wealth planning for retirement needs, business succession, education funding and legacy building. Utilizing a wide array of investment solutions, we can customize a wealth management strategy for even the most complex of financial pictures.
- James Allen, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
- Randy Bugh, Executive Vice President and Director of Financial Services
- Gary England, Executive Vice President and General Counsel
- Charles Grimley, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
- Darryl Metzger, Executive Vice President and Director of the Private Client Group
- Carmella Miller, Executive Vice President and Chief Administrative Officer
- Jaleigh White, Executive Vice President and Director of Wealth Services
- New York Stock Exchange (NYSE)
- Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA)
- Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC)
- Securities Industry and Financial Markets Association (SIFMA)
Hilliard Lyons is owned by and Houchens Industries, a diversified conglomerate owned by its employees, and Hilliard Lyons employees.
Media Contact information
Members of the media are advised to contact Garrison Cox at: (800) 444-1854, x1774, or (502) 588-1774.
All others should contact Hilliard Lyons at:
(800) 444-1854 or firstname.lastname@example.org